Life with MS, seeking a cure

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm still around, no falls since I last wrote, so that's a good thing. Had a quiet Thanksgiving, I don't have much family. Just my hubby, son and daughter. My 21 yr old son came home from college with a 90 pound pit bull. My three cats freaked. Amazingly, he is the most well behaved, loveable dog I've seen. I feel bad calling him Killer dog before I met him. Shame on me.

I'm going to get my port flushed Monday to keep it open for when I start Tysabri in January. I've been off the IVIG for two months and I feel I'm a little worse. I have great hope for Tysabri.

Karyl

4 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

3 cats and a dog ... sounds like nearly a full house!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Karyl said...

Naaa,gotta have two dogs and 3 cats for a full house, lol.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jaime said...

I am glad to hear that you are doing better and that holidays went well. :) Good luck with the Tysabri. You take care.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

PING****

 

Post a Comment

<< Home