Life with MS, seeking a cure

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good news. My MRI shows no new lesions and no active lesions, stable MS. All my blood work is great, I'm the picture of health, just can't walk...........

This week I'm going to an old neuro I've seen before and ask him to prescribe Ty for me. I swear I'll get this drug one way or another. I'm also going to have a bone density test. I'm tired of going to doctors offices but I gotta do what I gotta do.

We have tons of snow. It should start the big melt this week. Nice to hear from you Michael, how are things going? Thanks Laureen for your encouragement, I'm keeping up the fight. And yes, there are angels amoungst us.
Love
Karyl

2 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

No NEW/ACTIVE lesions ... well, at least there is that.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said...

Yeah!

That is good news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home