Life with MS, seeking a cure

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm so blue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just got home from a 2nd opinion for Tysabri, he does not advise it too. I'm numb right now, I need to make another game plan. I can't let this derail my optimism to get cured. I called Dr Melamed and talked with his assistant and she said, we'll look into other options and not to be discouraged, She could hear it in my voice I know.

This neuro wanted me to try Methotrexate, a chemo. I need to digest this all.

Right now its like all the doctors just want me to stay in my room and be content. Things got to change.
XOXO
Karyl

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Karyl, please email me with the details of your neuro appts, please..., let me get back to you tomorrow, as I have to go offline tonight.

I'll read your email tomorrow, I promise...in the meantime, call MSActiveSource first thing tomorrow and ask for 3 names of TOUCH Certified neuros near you, according to your zip code, ok?

If you want me to call you, send me your phone # in the email, and tell me what's a good time for you (I'm on PST).

Keep the faith and hold on to hope, honey...we'll talk tomorrow.

((((((((BIG Hugs)))))))))

Lauren

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

So ... 2 no votes to 1 yes ... urgh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home